Showroom Sales Assistant
Details for mobile devices
ducduc / The New Traditionalists
We are looking for a self-starting, dynamic, team player to join our team and help support our Client Services Group! You will work closely with our sales team to provide showroom, sales, and marketing support for both of our home furnishing brands: ducduc and The New Traditionalists. We work with a range of clients, from top interior designers, to new mom’s shopping for nursery furniture. Your showroom and sales support will help ensure that we are giving all clients an equally incredible, luxury sales experience!
Responsibilities will include:
- New client lead generation
- Social media account management
- Showroom presentation maintenance
- Inventory management
- Sample library maintenance
- Client order support
- Client showroom appointment support
- Hospitality team sales support
We are intent on building an unparalleled, luxury, lifestyle brand with full design and manufacturing capabilities. One of our key focuses in building this company has been to create a team environment and company culture that can’t be found elsewhere (basically we are saying we are awesome). Maintaining this culture is of the utmost importance to us, which means we are incredibly thoughtful when adding people to our team. All we ask is that you are passionate about your work (or want to be), that you are outgoing and energetic, and that you want to throw yourself into your job and grow with a growing company!
Above all else, we need someone who takes their work seriously, but doesn’t take themselves too seriously. If this sounds like the job for you, then e-mail us your resume and we will be in touch about setting up a time to talk!
What You Get:
1. A competitive base salary plus the potential for incentive bonuses and team contests.
2. A chance to play an integral and hands on role in the rise of an up and coming luxury furniture business.
3. The chance to grow with a growing company.
4. To work with an awesome team of equally motivated, energetic, positive, and fun co-workers that take work seriously, but who also sometimes leave early to have cocktails.
5. An office in a really, really cool showroom (did we mention we have a legit bar and a candy bar), located in the New York Design Center.
6. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- A positive and pro-active, no task is too small, i-got-this attitude
- Design inclined with a high taste level suited for the high-end luxury market
- An appreciation for design and beautiful craftsmanship
- You find satisfaction in supporting a team
- Excellent, polished written and oral communication skills
- Obsession with keeping things organized
- The ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Social media proficiency
- A quick learner that is excited to grow within our company
The New Traditionalists:
We are a luxury design and manufacturing company intent on becoming the next great lifestyle brand. Designed in New York City. Manufactured on both coasts. Influenced by classic silhouettes, exceptional objects, history, and you. Connecting traditional and today. Hand rubbed finishes. Handmade furniture. Environmentally smart.
Chic, conscientiously constructed and eco-friendly modern children’s furniture. Every ducduc piece is born in a tiny town in northwest Connecticut in our 1890’s restored production facility. All ducduc furniture is hand crafted by master builders with attention to detail and quality that ensures it will last for years to come (through spills, slumber parties, late-night homework, and all of the other madness that comes along with being a kid).