Details for mobile devices
Caminiti Associates/Lee Jofa Showroom
An amazing and rewarding opportunity awaits an enthusiastic candidate to join a highly-respected and prestigious home textile fabric showroom. As an industry leader in fabric, Lee Jofa offers a full spectrum of high-end residential and contract signature fabrics to the design trade.
We are seeking a high energy, industry experienced sales person for our Chicago Merchandise Mart location, to promote our high-end fabrics. The ideal candidate will be energetic, assertive and polished with a proven track record of building customer relationships and cultivating sales.
• Develop sale channels through a high level of commitment, energy, initiative and imagination.
• Cultivate new clients and business by staying abreast with industry news, trends and projects, attending events and being alert to new market opportunities.
• Promote new collections utilizing a full range of marketing materials and targeted efforts.
• Guide clients through the entire project cycle including; shopping, scheming, order placement and follow-up.
• Extensive product and brand knowledge inclusive of new collections and discontinued products.
• Work effectively in both a team environment as well as independently.
• Adhere to professional standards, company policies and procedures.
• Assertive, proactive, innovative and willing to go remarkable lengths to deliver quality to our customers.
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience in a Showroom
• 2 year college degree and/or equivalent career training in Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
• Active interest in, or exposure to the interior design field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to excellence
• Responsive, flexible, co-operative and high energy!