LATAM Sales Associate
Details for mobile devices
DEDON a world-class manufacturer and exporter of inspirational furniture for exteriors with offices all over the world is seeking a LATAM Sales Associate for our Central & South America territories!
DEDON is a growing luxury brand and qualified applicants can carve out a place for themselves in a rapidly expanding company. Successful candidates will have shown initiative and personal drive in a previous role. A large degree of flexibility and high earning potential make this a great position for someone looking to expand their influence in the furnishings industry. Experience with furniture or luxury brands is preferable, but at DEDON we believe in hiring great people first and foremost!
This position is available immediately and offers full benefits, a competitive base salary, commission, and bonus opportunities.
The DEDON Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales in the LATAM Region and providing Luxury Customer Service to all clients consistent with the DEDON Brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cultivating the established DEDON Partners in the region, while developing direct Trade Relationships for territories not represented in the region.
• Searching and developing relationship with potential partners in regions where DEDON is not represented. Expanding our current Partner representation where appropriate.
• Work to understand counties with potential to sustain a DEDON Flagship showroom, learn how business is transacted in these countries to assist in DEDON’s development of mono-brand showrooms in territories that can achieve a minimum required level of sales.
• Generating Sales to meet and exceed target annual sales goal.
• Being able to travel 10-20% during the week.
• Collaboratively working with our Customer Service Team, Marketing, Logistics & Planning to service the region & fulfill their needs of our luxury branded products.
• Being able to present the entire DEDON collection, as well as seasonal introductions. Training with DEDON’s marketing & sales materials, to current and potential Trade & Dealer clientele. Full understanding of our product line and best application usage. Understanding seasonality as it relates to sales and marketing in the region. Working with current partners to understand which collections sell best in their territories and help facilitate growth of slower moving lines in these territories. Become a regional expert for DEDON.
• Participating in Sales Events- DEDON Annual sales meeting and partner meetings. Preparation & planning for LATAM regions impact on the scheduled event.
• Assist in the coordination of hosting design related events and extending DEDON’s reach and involvement in the local design community.
• Handle all merchandise returns and customer claims/complaints in a positive manner, partner with the Greensboro Staff to ensure that the best Luxury Experience is provided, in a timely manner.
• Manage partner expectations in the Region, while continuing to fine tune policy & procedural standards.
• Actively pursues methods to improve current procedures thru engagement of GSO Team members. Learning ways to improve on the Luxury Experience for our clients.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Position reports to the Florida Showroom in DCOTA (Design Center of the Americas) Dania Beach, FL.
• Capable of working efficiently independently and with the Dedon Sales Team
• Very Organized, Positive, Proactive, Problem Solving, and personable individual.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Software. Adaptable to Apple Equipment.
• Fluent in spoken & written English & Spanish. Portuguese a plus.
• 2-5 years in related experience in A & D sales.