Details for mobile devices
Martyn Lawrence Bullard Design
Celebrated residential and commercial designer seeking stellar sales assistant for flagship boutique in West Hollywood. The ideal candidate will be a brand representative and bring the experience of the private collection to incoming clients by building relationships within the showroom to generate sales.
• Shipping and receiving as necessary
• Answering phones and oversee website maintenance
• Basic store cleaning and showroom upkeep; replenish merchandise as needed
• Self-educated on inventory and availability, care and maintenance, and customization capabilities
• Generate and maintain customer and designer relationships as well as assist company owner and existing /new clients
• Practice discretion with confidential client and business information
• Consistently and accurately follow up on client issues in a timely manner
• Process register transactions accurately and efficiently; assist clients with gift-wrapping and packaging for their purchases
• Meet and exceed company sales goals
• Work collaboratively with interior design team
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• Established relationships with trade accounts preferred
• 2+ years of high-end furniture, design showroom or luxury retail sales
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast- paced environment
• Able to work well independently without much supervision
• Organized, detailed-oriented, self-motivated, sales-focused
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both
• Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
• Ability to lift items up to 40 lbs
Martyn Lawrence Bullard is a multi-award winning Los Angeles-based interior designer renowned for his broad range of styles and eclectic, yet sophisticated and inviting interiors. Martyn has been consistently named as one of the world’s top 100 interior designers by Architectural Digest, featured permanently in Elle Décor’s A-List, and named one of the top 25 designers by The Hollywood Reporter. A popular television personality, Martyn starred in the hit Bravo series, Million Dollar Decorators and hosted Channel 4’s Hollywood Me in the UK, along with a multitude of design television programs spanning over 65 countries.
In addition to his design studio, Martyn has created an eponymous collection of indoor and outdoor fabrics, wallpaper, furniture, and home accessories available through his firm. He also has designed several collections for the venerable fabric house Schumacher, tile lines for Ann Sacks, rugs with The Rug Company, a collection of dinnerware with porcelain maker Haviland Limoges, as well as collaborations with silver maker Christofle and crystal manufacturer Daum.