Furniture and Office Coordinator
Details for mobile devices
Neal Beckstedt Studio
NEAL BECKSTEDT STUDIO is seeking a super talented and motivated full-time team player to fill a multi-faceted role as Furniture and Office Coordinator.
The position is a multi-faceted position that includes the following:
- Being the face of the studio in person, online or over the phone
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, greeting incoming visitors/clients, sorting and distributing mail, arranging couriers, accepting and opening packages, updating calendar and other clerical duties.
- Oversee and communicate office standards and procedures to staff
- Assist Principal to carry out marketing, personal, and other misc tasks
- Spearheading marketing of inventory
- Overseeing sales of vintage furniture
- Schedule, track and maintain inventory in warehouse
- Coordinate refurbishing of goods for resale
- Fielding calls and online sales of vintage furniture
- Spearheading 1stdibs online storefront presence, merchandising and sales
This position requires a candidate with the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, understand priority, and have excellent follow through on tasks
- Knowledge of Interior Design terminology and process
-Extremely sharp, detail-oriented, and have very strong organizational skills
-Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Word), and working knowledge of Studio Designer. Ability to use AutoCAD a big plus.
If you feel you meet above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please email your cover letter, resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following for the application process:
• Only emails sent to email@example.com will be responded to, no phone calls please.
• Please attach your resume, cover letter and work samples documents in PDF format only.
Neal Beckstedt Studio is a boutique architecture and interior design studio as well as dealer of vintage and antique furniture. Attention to detail and a high level of client service is at the front of the studio’s focus.