COMMERCIAL SALES MANAGER
Details for mobile devices
Commercial & Hospitality Sales & Business Growth
• Outwardly prospect new opportunities and relationships via a targeted prospecting plan that includes cold calls, face-to-face introductions, office visits, and attendance at networking events.
• Exceed targets set by management including revenue, forecasts, conversion ratios, new lead development, reorders etc.
• Build strategic, long-term relationships with different roles within purchasing firms and leverage to maximize overall relationship with each firm (i.e. reception, resource librarian, project managers, etc.)
• Regularly set appointments to demonstrate and sell to prospective and existing customers while providing an excellent customer experience and an in-depth look at the product features and functions.
• Offer design assistance to prospective and existing customers from inception to specification.
• Effectively structure sales presentations in an efficient manner with a balance between architects/developers; small
firms/large purchasing firms; and existing clients/new leads.
• Collaborate with prospects and existing customers to build an understanding of upcoming projects and
opportunities to specify Harbour products.
• Develop in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding all Harbour products.
• Share pertinent industry knowledge with senior management for use in product development strategies, channel
management, and budget allocation.
• Communicate openly with senior management and other Sales Managers through regular reporting, sales meeting
contributions, and open dialogue to further your sales output.
• Effectively manage schedule between planning outside sales calls, traveling to client meetings, CRM data entry
and follow-up from client meetings.
• Utilize Harbour’s CRM & ERP management system to manage day-to-day activities, forecasting, pipelines,
reporting, proposal and order creation, inventory checks, contact management, and tasks.
• Effectively manage expenses within provided budget.
Sales Team Management
• Effectively lead any outside multi-line sales staff to maximize revenue and profit, supporting each sales representative to meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
• Reinforce performance objectives, monitoring performance on a continual basis while mentoring and providing continual coaching to sales team members.
• Develop and implement ongoing sales development training and coaching programs
• Oversee the effective and thorough orientation and training of new sales team members and as relevant ensure
ongoing training and education of representatives takes place.
• Coordinate with Human Resources to follow appropriate new hire processes, timeliness and requirements.
• Travel with reps in the field as necessary to ensure rep competency and understand opportunities in the field.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years prior successful sales experience in Hospitality & Commercial sales preferably in a complimentary high-end product market.
• BA Degree in a business-related field or beyond is a plus.
• Active involvement in industry organizations a plus.
• Established understanding of hospitality and contract markets, channels and customer diversities.
• Expertise in reading and providing guidance on technical drawings.
• Proficient computer and presentations skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, NetSuite or
similar CRM System (eg SAP, SalesForce etc.)
• Willingness and ability to travel by air (up to 20%) and locally with personal vehicle (up to 30%) to achieve business
The name Condos is synonymous with the word blacksmith. Since 1976, the Condos family have crafted hand-made furniture in their Sydney workshop.
Harrison and Nicholas’ passion for design, detail, and architecture, drove them to grow their father’s company, Tecno Furniture, with an export arm; Harbour Outdoor. The intricate details of metalwork and craftsmanship has been carefully passed down from one generation to the next.
Harbour focuses on creating outdoor furniture of unique design, incredible durability, and a deep sense of culture derived from the harsh climates that Australians call home. We invite you to share in this legacy, and take a step outside, to enjoy the great outdoors with us.