CEO and Founder
CEO and Founder
As a communications strategist and media specialist, Andrew has developed a niche in the shelter industry, representing architects, interior designers, luxury home furnishings and showrooms. With experience in journalism and public relations, Andrew Joseph is a fresh, unique solution for creative professionals.
Andrew’s public relations expertise has crossed all lifestyle categories. He worked on beauty and fashion brands while at RED PR from 2001 to 2005 and prior to that sharpened his journalism skills while employed at Vanity Fair and Allure magazines. A design enthusiast at heart, he decided to launch his boutique firm in 2012. Today, that editorial bent enables Andrew Joseph PR to have a deep and successful pitching track record and brand development sensibility. He has served as an expert speaker and video correspondent for various media events.
SpecialtyAndrew Joseph PR is a full service communications firm specializing in shelter, design, and lifestyle brands. We create programs that are customized to support our clients’ business goals and communication needs, establishing successful results. As a dynamic, passionate boutique agency with large agency capabilities, we make sure every client has personalized attention, which helps us maintain strong, long-lasting relationships. Technology and the avenues in which we trust and process "news" and information is evolving everyday, and we pride ourselves in navigating new media and brand specific avenues that elevate brands to give them a competitive edge. Our team’s impressive contacts and credentials—with key lifestyle, design and shelter publications, producers, blogs and influencers—make us a powerful force.
SkillsWho We Are
• Full service communications firm specializing in the shelter, design and lifestyle brands
• Programs that are uniquely customize to support clients business goals, communication needs and to drive bottom-line results
• Our approach goes beyond publicity and product placement; we start with brand strategy
• Dynamic, passionate boutique agency with large agency capabilities
• Senior – level talent intimately involved with each client
• Excellent credentials and contacts with key lifestyle, design and shelter publications, producers, blogs and influencers
• Media Relations – Digital and Traditional
• Social Media
• Strategic Sponsorships and Alliances
• Direct to Consumer and B2B Promotions
• Event Concept, Planning and Production
• Marketing Collateral Development
Client ListAndrew has been privileged to work with such industry luminaries as Clodagh, Jamie Drake, D’Aquino Monaco, Laura Bohn, The Academy of Art University, School of Interior Architecture and Design, Dwell with Dignity, Flexform, Fuse Lighting, George Smith, INOX New York, Javaras Kennally Associates, Martin Patrick Evan, Michael Kao / Mak Studios and Poulin + Morris: Graphic Design & Architecture,
Andrew Joseph PR's current clients include; Alan Tanksley, David Dalton, Fromental, John Lyle, Michael Berman / Bronze Studio, The Highboy, Global Home, De Le Cuona, Jennifer Mehditash, Justin Shaulis, Mark Cutler, Nella Vetrina, Paletteur, Plexi-Craft, Sandra Espinet, Stephan Jones, Toma Clark Haines / The Antiques Diva