Luxe Interiors + Design will be hand-delivering 15-pound luxury boxes stuffed with products and resources to affluent homebuyers this month.
Homeowners spending $1 million (or $2.5 million in New York City) will receive the LuxeBox, described as a “welcome wagon on steroids,” to help them with decorating decisions.
The box includes:
• A design portfolio and linen-wrapped attaché featuring the work of leading interior designers, homebuilders, kitchen and bath designers, furniture and accessories showrooms and more.
• An iPad + Idea Case for design and remodeling ideas, notes, magazine tear sheets and swatches on-the-go
• Custom monogrammed stationery
• A Fred Segal® limited edition throw
• Membership to Luxe Concierge, a private service staffed by in-house experts that connects consumers with design professionals who fit their needs
• A complimentary two-year subscription to Luxe Interiors + Design
• A luxury stainless steel measuring tape.
"It takes a lot to impress sophisticated, affluent homeowners, so we knew we had to create something that would absolutely blow them away," said Adam Sandow, CEO of Sandow Media. "LuxeBox has been in development for a couple of years but we wanted to launch it at the right time and into a rebounding housing market. We've gone through extraordinary efforts to combine useful tools and custom luxuries that not only excite homeowners but also give them a valuable resource.”
The LuxeBox will launch simultaneously in these six markets: New York, Palm Beach, Miami, Los Angeles, Dallas and Chicago; and in January: Arizona, Colorado, Houston, Austin, San Diego and San Francisco.
News categoriesAll News >
Michael Boodro to leave role at Elle Decor
Peek inside Mansion in May Designer Showhouse and Gardens
Short film captures the spirit of Dmitriy & Co.
Barclay Butera debuts outdoor collection with CastelleCollection Launches | 3:44Barclay Butera debuts outdoor...
ADAC awards top talent in Southeast designSpecial Events | 5:26ADAC awards top talent in...
Fort Lauderdale Home Design and Remodeling ShowPublic Design Show
ARF Designer Show House and SaleShowhouses
Digital by DesignLecture/Panel Discussion
- The Scene
- In Print