Luxe Interiors + Design will be hand-delivering 15-pound luxury boxes stuffed with products and resources to affluent homebuyers this month.
Homeowners spending $1 million (or $2.5 million in New York City) will receive the LuxeBox, described as a “welcome wagon on steroids,” to help them with decorating decisions.
The box includes:
• A design portfolio and linen-wrapped attaché featuring the work of leading interior designers, homebuilders, kitchen and bath designers, furniture and accessories showrooms and more.
• An iPad + Idea Case for design and remodeling ideas, notes, magazine tear sheets and swatches on-the-go
• Custom monogrammed stationery
• A Fred Segal® limited edition throw
• Membership to Luxe Concierge, a private service staffed by in-house experts that connects consumers with design professionals who fit their needs
• A complimentary two-year subscription to Luxe Interiors + Design
• A luxury stainless steel measuring tape.
"It takes a lot to impress sophisticated, affluent homeowners, so we knew we had to create something that would absolutely blow them away," said Adam Sandow, CEO of Sandow Media. "LuxeBox has been in development for a couple of years but we wanted to launch it at the right time and into a rebounding housing market. We've gone through extraordinary efforts to combine useful tools and custom luxuries that not only excite homeowners but also give them a valuable resource.”
The LuxeBox will launch simultaneously in these six markets: New York, Palm Beach, Miami, Los Angeles, Dallas and Chicago; and in January: Arizona, Colorado, Houston, Austin, San Diego and San Francisco.
News categoriesAll News >
We know you’re tired from High Point. But here’s why you need to go to Tabletop
Holiday House NYC names this year’s designers
Lillian August, India Hicks and more descend on Greenwich Design District today
Caliente announced as Color of the Year
Kitchen design with House Beautiful
Style Library celebrates new showroom
- Tag Sale
Galerie des LampesTod Carson Antiques and Lighting
Bed Bath & Beyond x Cloth & Company's Emerging DesignerCloth & Company
BALMORAL COLLECTIONSIREN SONG
- In Print